Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Winning Winsdays 4

m u s i c
Zach Sobiech wrote a song called Clouds as he was dying of cancer at the age of 18. It's really good. And whoever arranged the version they sing here at the mall did a masterful job (via wimp). He also wrote songs with his good friend Sammy Brown. Her voice is magnificent. One I listened to of theirs was Fix Me Up. Both these songs are quite moving. Okay, maybe really moving.






v i d e o s
I want a dog that runs with as much heart. (via thekidsshouldseethis)


Bryan and Kaia from Foxwood Films on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. Chris, sometimes it feels like having my heart broken by strangers is perfectly appropriate.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I shared it then. I noticed the mall link didn't work, so I've updated that one. If you didn't watch that video, I'd recommend its version as well. Quite a rush of melancholy endorphins, like clouds opening up some rays of sun on a rainy day.

      Delete