Monday, January 27, 2014

Melancholy Mondays 5: Drugs

I hate it when there a ton of things I could be doing today and all I do is spend two hours on quality productivity, and the rest lamenting about how I'm not doing anything. I like to work alone, but I think I work better when I have to escape from other people. Not when I have to escape from myself.

Also, how do you make a five-year plan? Or, like I saw on someone's Instagram caption the other day, just a 90-day plan? I don't want to do it. I don't want a career. Everything everyone else does is so cool. I just want to marvel at and enjoy it all. Maybe I'll sell drugs. That seems like easy money and lots of free time. And then you never know when someone will need to kill you, so it's always exciting. Every day could be your last kind of deal. But for real this time. Not just because you're supposed to treasure every day. I mean, right? Or have I got it all wrong? That could be. I don't know much about drugs.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! After feeling nostalgic about my own blog, I stumbled upon your happy one (or maybe not so happy..judging from the last post haha). I'm here to encourage you not to sell drugs! lol. Maybe organs...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sam! Cool to hear from you again. You don't think drugs are the way to go then, huh? I guess I could try selling organs! :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah! It seems like this is the only way to get ahold of you, social media wise. So are you still in the area? I'd love to see you sometime!

    ReplyDelete