Monday, November 18, 2013

Something's Building

It kind of hurts my pride a bit to be happy and have a good day after a day of self-belittling. But such is my life. Today was a happy and good day, and I felt things building again inside. I rambled on and on to a couple co-workers this evening about things I'd come across today or things I've liked recently. Then I started teaching one of them to crochet. Three of us had tea, shared songs and Instagrams, and laughed at the cats.

Maybe I'll start some regulars on this ole blog here of mine. I was thinking Melancholy Mondays, followed by Winning Winsdays. That way I can get all the sourness from the last week out, tastefully, of course, and then follow it up with a varied collection of things I thought were cool from the past week. I don't know, we'll see. Likely it will end up like all my other ideas: idon'tas.

I'm sleeping in the living room tonight by the fire. But I see the cats have tried to lay claim to my bed. Time to go take back what's mine. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. The cats were super excited that I was home demonstrated by their long yawns and closing of their eyes.

    ReplyDelete