Sunday, January 15, 2012



Yesterday we went sledding at Grand Mere. We used cardboard boxes, flattened, and the lid of a plastic storage bin. We found the Back Bowl, a secret awesome place. I was wearing new snow boots that kept my feet warm because they have a thermal lining. Forever living in snowy places.

Then when I got home no one was there. So since I didn't want to die, I walked through the snow for an hour until giving up and letting my sister rescue me from the cold. Then I ate a balanced meal of egg rolls, stripples, a sweet potato, a pop-tart, a smoothie, and popcorn.

Today I got up early and watched the men's biathlon pursuit race and made cornbread. My legs were sore.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome baaack! It snowed here today, not nearly as much as where you are I'm sure... but enough to make a good conversation piece in line at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete