Monday, October 31, 2011

On Sabbath we all got to go to church.  Most of us helped lead out song service, and then Jerrod preached.  Afterward, we participated in potluck.

That evening, Anthony and I were at the top of the hill because I was trying to take pictures of the dome across the river.  Then we heard howls and barks.  Anthony was off to investigate.  I followed after a few minutes.  Each of us worked our way down the hill in our own routes trying to spot the coyotes.  It was good times.  Later that evening, Jiffer walked her dog and saw the louder of the two coyotes out in the oval.



Sunday morning I went with Derek and Kristina and played soccer in Oakhurst.  It was all fun and games until I forgot how to run and tweaked my ankle while taking a random step.  Ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. i forgot how to be joyful and tweaked my ankle while ballet dancing down the dorm hall to my apartment. true story.

    ReplyDelete